Aged Care Planning
Whether it’s you thinking about your future, or if you are helping parents of your own – we can help explain all of your aged care options
There is a lot to consider when thinking about your future, including your aged care options. The aged care options in Australia are vast and varied. The process can be daunting and makes doing it yourself very difficult and time consuming.
At Oak Financial Planning we are here to help you make the right decisions at this stage of your life.
Things to consider when looking at residential aged care:
- Accommodation payments
- Lifestyle choices
- Government assistance: What do you qualify for
- Thinking ahead, planning your future
- Health and well being
- Maintaining independence
- Financial and legal help
- Basic and income tested fees
Key financial issues of aged care:
- Retaining and maximising government entitlements
- Investment advice
- Evaluating your insurance needs
- Preservation of assets and capital
- Estate planning
- Cash-flow management
- Understanding what fees will need to be to be paid.
How to get started
Our experienced planners are here to help you during every stage, taking the stress out of financial management for you and your family. You will gain from our experience and dedication to providing quality financial service. Whether it is general advice about budgeting in accordance with your lifestyle and needs, assisting with both short-term and long-term goal setting and achievement, or specifics such as estate planning.
How we help
- Understand your current financial position.
- Establish financials goals
- Explore your options with aged care
- Identify facilities that will cater to your individual needs
- Establish an effective plan which will comprehensively show your financial strategies
This website contains information that is general in nature. It does not take into account the objectives, financial situation or needs of any particular person. You need to consider your financial situation and needs before making any decisions based on this information.